Mr. Nelson is a founding member of the firm, where his practice includes corporate and business counseling, trademark application, outside general counsel, information technology, healthcare, and other transactional business representation, for clients ranging from individuals and start ups to publicly traded institutions. Mr. Nelson also litigates estate, trust, fiduciary, and guardianship matters, including will challenges and contested guardianships before New Jersey and Pennsylvania probate and orphans’ courts.
Before entering private practice, Mr. Nelson served as a law clerk to the Honorable Karen L. Suter, P.J. Ch., Chancery Division, General Equity and Probate Part (now Appellate Division), where he received first-hand experience in New Jersey’s general equity and probate trial court. In that role, Mr. Nelson authored hundreds of draft decisions and legal memorandum regarding New Jersey probate, foreclosure, and general equity matters and wrote extensively on New Jersey trade secret law, non-competition agreements, temporary restraining orders, restrictive covenants, and probate litigation issues.
Mr. Nelson is a resident of Marlton, New Jersey. Outside of law, Mr. Nelson enjoys book collecting, surfing and fishing on Long Beach Island, and all things tech.
Pro Bono & Volunteer Activities
- District III.B (Burlington County) Attorney Ethics Committee, Member
- Healthcare Forum Committee, Burlington County Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Independent Online Booksellers Association, Vice President
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Camden County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- New Jersey CannaBusiness Association
Honors and Awards
- Named to the list of “Rising Stars” as published by Super Lawyers
- Recognized as one of South Jersey’s Top Attorneys as published by SJ Magazine
- Recognized as one of South Jersey’s Awesome Attorneys as published by South Jersey Magazine